Lucas Beaufort is a French visionary painter, who creates abstract characters with impactful colours. His work has featured in exhibitions across the globe. Inspired by the beach side in Hong Kong, the ebb and flow signify the perpetual exchange of ideas and cultures between Hong Kong and the outer world. As the tides push dreamers to their desires, you can almost visualise their colourful fantasies to be true. A city that never sleeps, with people who never stop. In this series, Lucas squeezes himself into the crowd, following the footsteps of our city life. He is a character in scenarios, while dreamers are souls who catch glimpse of eternal freedom. Travel wherever you want, be adventurous and experience a voyage of discovery.
- 600D REPREVE® recycled Polyester
- TYVEK® recyclable paper-like fabric
- Water repellent
- Safe and easy access (SEA)
- Drawstring closure
- Water bottle compartment
- Up to 15-inch laptop compartment
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps
- Silicone trimming
- Limited edition : Collab with French Artist "Lucas Beaufort"
Size: 28cm W x 15cm D x 47cm H;19L